We’re looking for a Business Development Manager – Calgary.
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager – Calgary. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada and beyond. SysGen is committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Our mandate is to provide technology consultation to business executives and deliver services surrounding all aspects of application based computing up to and beyond the network.
SysGen has been recognized as a 2017 Alberta Top 70 Employer, 2017 Managed Service Provider 500 Company, and a PROFIT 500 company for the fourth consecutive year.
Qualifications and Experience
- Identify business development opportunities by cold calling and through other prospect methods
- Goal driven individual with a proven sales track record
- Successfully develop and maintain client relationships, negotiate and close contracts
- Educated on business protocols and understand how to leverage technology to assist with business strategies and action plans
- Communicate value proposition to the clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Understand client business drivers and budget plans
- Understand and participate in the consultation process to facilitate and engage technical resources in completing work according to best practices and standards. This includes ensuring that communication is the cornerstone of success
- The ideal candidate has 3 – 5 years of successful business development experience and comprehends sales strategies with experience as an administrator. This combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge of the local business market would be ideal.
- IT sales experience an asset
Why SysGen Solutions Group:
- You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment
- You are a professional that appreciates his or her autonomy
- You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition
- You excel at working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Your career objectives are always in sight and in your own control
SysGen Solutions Group offers unique opportunities to develop your technology potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, technology training, and premium benefit plans, including our exclusive double dip vacation program. SysGen is an equal opportunity company.