Managed IT Services
SysGen understands that your network is critical to business operations and offers SysGen Managed IT Services: comprehensive, non-stop IT support to ensure optimum network performance.
Because technology environments are rarely identical, SysGen takes a hands-on approach to delivering professional managed IT services at small to medium-sized businesses in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, and Vancouver. We take the time to understand clients’ needs and specialize our level of service delivery to suit specific requirements.
SysGen Managed IT Services provide dedicated IT management and network services. Our senior consultants manage day-to-day desktop and server support while leveraging the best IT services to meet corporate objectives.
Contact us to learn more about SysGen Managed IT Services for your organization in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer or Vancouver.
Features and Benefits
- 24X7 Real Time Alerting and Monthly Reporting. Managed IT services offer insight into current and future operating needs to avoid financial spikes.
- Preventative Maintenance. IT services deliver up-to-date security patches for desktops and servers, and comprehensive server health reports.
- Security Assurance. Reduce risk with baseline security scanning to detect security holes, verification of data backup completion and continuous monitoring for viruses.
- Asset Management. IT services provide valuable asset-based control, up-to-date warranty status information, and identification of unauthorized software.
- Quarterly Business Review. To ensure technology is in alignment with business goals, SysGen prepares and presents an in-depth analysis of all reports and alerts.
- Escalations. SysGen Managed IT Services provide guaranteed instant access to a team of specialized technical experts to quickly resolve network issues.
- Service Level Agreement. The foundation of proactive IT support, this comprehensive report outlines SysGen’s commitment to service excellence.
“SysGen is an excellent managed IT service provider, taking on the role as our CIO, technician, and everything in-between. With SysGen, our technology requirements help meet our business objectives.”