Calgary, Alberta, April 17, 2018 – Today, SysGen launches a new website and Experience IT campaign. The website has been designed to highlight SysGen’s unique value proposition, the SysGen Experience™, as well as an expanded service offering and a resource section including eBooks and toolkits for customers to make informed purchasing decisions – the first of its kind in the industry.
Through working with our marketing agency, Passerelle Marketing, we realized that SysGen’s value proposition is the sum of its parts. Not just our technical expertise, strategic approach or solution offerings. But the experience every customer, vendor and prospect has at every touch-point of our relationship. From sales to strategy to procurement to technology implementation to administration – we focus on creating the best IT experience possible, so clients can focus on doing what they do best – their core business.
It’s the entire SYSGEN EXPERIENCE™ that makes what we do so valuable. We’ve developed this focus from over twenty years in business – by constantly learning from the pain points of our customers which include:
– Help desks are often not helpful.
– IT must be strategic, not focused on a break-fix approach.
– Technology should help propel a business forward by integrating with business goals.
– Relationships with technical experts are important – they must understand your business and be a cultural fit with your organization.
– Technology is constantly evolving, and one person can’t know everything – that’s why clients need access to a team of technology experts who can deliver on a strategic technology experience transparently.
Lyle Richardet, SysGen’s President and CEO stated,
“Since SysGen’s inception, the customer experience has been our number one focus – that’s why I’m excited to put the SysGen Experience at the forefront of our service offering. The new website and Experience IT campaign reflects the dynamic nature of our organization and the people who work in it – we’re always growing and developing innovative solutions for our clients. And, we will continue to do so.”
Visit SysGen’s new website at www.sysgen.ca