Join the Senior Project Group. We’re looking for a Senior Infrastructure Solutions Professional in Calgary.
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Solutions professional due to continued growth. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada. SysGen is committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Defined by our personal and focused approach to client services, SysGen understands the vital role technology plays in our client’s business, and we’re dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance.
Members of our Senior Project Group continually execute advanced solutions in virtualization, storage, network optimization and business application solutions. Recognized for our progressive project management methodologies, we are seeking additional resources to round out our skill set and address workload.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for senior professionals with a minimum of 5-10 years hands-on experience with networks, SAN, storage and server-based environments.
Specific In-Depth Experience With:
- Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 Citrix, Linux, MS Exchange, Virtualization solutions (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Strong hardware skills in building, diagnosing, upgrading enterprise server and network hardware
- Strong understanding of networking protocols and related technologies including layer 3 switches and VLANs
- Solid communication and time management skills
Why SysGen Solutions Group:
- You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment
- You are a professional that appreciates his or her autonomy
- You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition
- You excel at working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Your career objectives are always in sight and in your own control
SysGen Solutions Group offers unique opportunities to develop your technology potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, technology training, and premium benefit plans, including our exclusive double dip vacation program. SysGen is an equal opportunity company.