We’re looking for an Intermediate Administrator, I.T. Generalist in Edmonton.
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization, currently recruiting for an Intermediate Administrator, I.T. Generalist. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vancouver, SysGen offers IT Management and technical support for small to medium business looking to maximize IT spending, gain transparency into their infrastructure, and work under best practices as outlined by ITIL and other ITSM standards.
The Intermediate IT Generalist will have between 5 and 10 years’ experience supporting infrastructures that include, but are not limited to:
- Windows server infrastructures (Server 2008 to current)
- Networking Intermediate (TCP, DNS/MX, simple subnets, VLAN, VPN, firewalls, Wireless)
- Windows PC installations, configurations, Domain Configurations
- Some Application support (Exchange, O365, Accounting Packages)
- Basic Database administration
- Storage SAN, NAS, other
- Security (GPO, third-party malware protection, firewalls, best practices)
Not all listed technologies or certifications are necessary. A well-rounded combination of skills from the list below is an asset.
Certifications of Interest: MCP, MCSE, CCNA, Cisco Collaboration, CISSP, PMP, ITIL, ITSM, Lenovo Datacenter, Eaton Power, Nutanix NNP, VMware (VCP),
Operating Systems: Windows 7 8 and 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012 +R2, 2016, Linux, OSX, IOS, Android, VMWare & clustering, Hyper-V and clustering
Networking: Meraki, SonicWALL, Cisco, Juniper, Lenovo, HP, Wireless AP,
Other Experience: VOIP, MS System Center, Malwarebytes, Proofpoint, Cisco Umbrella, Webroot, ConnectWise, Labtech
Industry Specific: Any experience with O&G or geological applications, medical EMRs, Real Estate or Legal applications is an asset.
Must have a customer service focus and an aim to work towards the best customer experience.
Time management, organizational skills, and excellent communication skills are greatly desired.
Why SysGen Solutions Group:
- You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment
- You are a professional that appreciates his or her autonomy
- You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition
- You excel at working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Your career objectives are always in sight and in your own control
SysGen Solutions Group offers unique opportunities to develop your technology potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, technology training, and premium benefit plans, including our exclusive double dip vacation program. SysGen is an equal opportunity company.