We’re looking for an Infrastructure Solutions Professional in Calgary
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada and beyond. SysGen is committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Our mandate is to provide technology consultation to business executives and deliver services surrounding all aspects of application based computing up to and beyond the network.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for an intermediate infrastructure solutions professional with a minimum of five years hands-on experience with networking, SAN, virtualized and physical server-based environments. This is a new position at SysGen, created due to the significant growth the organization is currently experiencing.
Specific in-depth experience with:
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, Citrix, Linux, MS Exchange, Virtualization solutions (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Strong hardware skills in building, diagnosing, upgrading enterprise server and network hardware
- Strong understanding of networking protocols and related technologies including layer 3 switches and VLANs
- Experience configuring and managing Firewalls (SonicWALL, CISCO, Juniper)
- Microsoft or VCP Certification an asset
- Solid communication and time management skills
Why SysGen Solutions Group:
- You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment
- You are a professional that appreciates his or her autonomy
- You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition
- You excel at working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Your career objectives are always in sight and in your own control
SysGen Solutions Group offers unique opportunities to develop your technology potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, technology training, and premium benefit plans, including our exclusive double dip vacation program. SysGen is an equal opportunity company.