We’re looking for an Executive Assistant in Calgary.
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant in Calgary. This is a new position in the company. We are committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Defined by our personal and focused approach to client services, SysGen understands the vital role technology plays in our client’s business, and we’re dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance.
With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vancouver, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada.
SysGen requires an Executive Assistant to assist the Vice President and the Director of Technical Services with ongoing administrative tasks. These tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and prioritization of executive schedules and office resources
- Gathering and/or running of reports and maintenance of report schedules
- Research and develop drafts, memos, briefs and presentations
- Creation of meeting agendas
- Special events planning
- Making travel arrangements (international and domestic)
- Capture of meeting minutes
- Tasks pertaining to onboarding of new staff
- 2+ years of experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coordinate complex schedules
- Professional and diplomatic demeanour
- Highly organized
- Ability to track expenses
Additional Skills Considered to Be Assets:
- Advanced skills in Office 365 (including MS Access, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Charitable work
Why SysGen Solutions Group:
- You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment
- This opportunity will appeal to the professional that appreciates his or her autonomy
- You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition
- You excel at working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Your career objectives are always in sight and in your own control
SysGen Solutions Group offers unique opportunities to develop your technology potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, technology training and premium benefit plans, including our exclusive double dip vacation program. SysGen is an equal opportunity company.