We’re looking for a Teams/SharePoint Online Consultant.
SysGen Solutions Group is innovating the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration, and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve earned to create the best experience for our employees and clients. SysGen is the winner of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018), and Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies for five consecutive years. SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards. With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, and the Okanagan, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
We are looking for an Intermediate to Senior Consultant who has a strong understanding and passion for Microsoft Teams and SharePoint online design and configuration. The Consultant will work with the Digital Advisory Group in the development and implementation of SharePoint solutions for SysGen customers with an emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Develop Modern Workplace solutions for SysGen customers leveraging Microsoft Teams and SharePoint online solutions.
- Gather requirements for Teams/SharePoint deployments
- Architect and design Teams/SharePoint online solutions
- Develop Teams/SharePoint governance to ensure the long-term sustainability of solutions
- Design and develop custom automation using MS PowerSuite based on customer requirements
- Ensure all projects follow SysGen standards and procedures
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders
- Identify and solve project issues effectively – communicate with the client
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 3-5 years of Teams/SharePoint Online (Office 365) development and administration
- Knowledge of best practice Teams/SharePoint Online product experience – configuring, administration, development, and deploying solutions
- Experience developing SharePoint sites/pages
- Experience integrating SharePoint online with third party applications – using CSOM, JSOM, API, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models
- Strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service, and other Service Applications
- Expertise and experience using PowerShell
- Experience taking requirements, generating designs, and implementing a final solution
- Experience developing SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types
- Excellent client-facing experience and communications skills
- Ability to work independently, along with or as part of a team
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines/timelines and budgets
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our culture reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. SysGen focuses on developing an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where employees are respected, empowered, and rewarded for going the extra mile.
SysGen offers unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, professional training, and premium benefit and vacation plans. We are an equal opportunity employer.