SysGen Solutions Group is innovating the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve earned to create the best experience for our employees and clients. SysGen is the winner of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018) and Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies for five consecutive years. SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards. With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and the Okanagan, SysGen is positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
SysGen is seeking a System Analyst (SA) to join their Digital Advisory Group. Reporting directly to the Manager, Digital Advisory, the Systems Analyst will bring value supporting clients’ internal application stacks. The SA will be responsible for client application strategy and roadmaps, vendor management, and technical tasks related to managing software systems.
- Serve as the client-side technical lead for system management, roadmap, change requests, configuration requests, and support
- Train on system configuration tools and custom reporting tools
- Complete client-side data conversion and data migration tasks as required
- Develop and / or maintain custom reports and dashboards using PowerBI
- Coordinate directly with vendors to elevate and resolve technical requests or issues
- Provide end-user application support and training
- Facilitate System Operating Groups and oversee change management processes
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- 2 – 3 years of experience supporting or implementing software applications
- Demonstrated ability to work as a support team member
- Ability to rapidly learn new software and technologies
- Proven experience completing system configuration, system upgrades and software patches, testing, and implementation
- Expertise in data management, data cleansing, data conversion, data migration, and data security protocols
- Intermediate Power BI
- Proven experience and understanding of relational databases
- SQL / report writing (scripts) an asset
- Understanding of applications architecture and network infrastructure
- Understanding of Data Interchange (EDI) and System Metadata
- Knowledge of audit management and access control processes
- Understanding of systems integration, interfaces, and Add-On technology
- Experience writing technical and end-user documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written) across all levels of an organization (C-level to front-line employees)
- Intermediate MS Office skills; knowledge of Visio is an asset
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our culture reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. SysGen focuses on developing an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where employees are respected, empowered, and rewarded for going the extra mile.
SysGen offers unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, professional training, and premium benefit and vacation plans. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your resume to email@example.com