We’re looking for a Sharepoint/Teams Analyst in Calgary, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is innovating the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. Our IT solutions include fully managed IT services, network administration and design, cloud computing, cybersecurity and data management. We’re committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive IT support, and innovative IT solutions for clients in Alberta and British Columbia.
Our Strengths – National and International Recognition & Awards
We are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve received. Our recognition as a company reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment into our business model, and the support from our clients and technology partners.
- Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019)
- Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018)
- Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies PROFIT 500 (2013 – 2017)
- CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500
With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, and the Okanagan, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
SysGen is ready to hire a SharePoint/Teams Analyst in Calgary
Are you “that person” always talking about the power of the Microsoft 365 technology stack? Do your peers consider you the go-to for SharePoint/Teams design and troubleshooting tips? Are you experienced designing, developing, and implementing SharePoint Online and M365 solutions? Do you love working with clients and delivering solutions that empower their business?
Our SharePoint Analyst role may be your next career move
SysGen is a leading implementer of Modern Workplace. Our Digital Advisory team are specialists in designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining SharePoint/Teams online solutions.
Join our dynamic team in delivering our clients M365 solutions that empower their business!
Day in the Life of a Digital Advisory Group Member:
- Design, develop and implement Modern Workplace solutions for SysGen customers leveraging Microsoft SharePoint and Teams Online solutions.
- Work closely with clients to gather requirements for SharePoint/Teams Online deployments
- Develop SharePoint/Teams Online governance to ensure the long-term sustainability of solutions
- Design and develop custom automation using MS PowerSuite based on client business workflow needs
- Ensure all projects follow SysGen standards and procedures
- Drive adherence to methodology and technology best-practices
- Guide and mentor junior team members in M365 solutions and best-practices
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders
- Identify and solve project issues effectively
- Maintain proactive and effective communication with clients and teams
Experience and Skills to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in BComm, Business Administration, or Information Technology disciplines
- Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate Certification a benefit
- Knowledgeable in Business Analysis and business workflow mapping.
- Minimum 3 years designing, developing, and implementing SharePoint/Teams Online (Office 365) solutions
- Automation and business process improvement experience using Microsoft’s Power Automate Suite
- Knowledge of best practices designing, configuring, deploying, and administering Teams/SharePoint Online solutions
- Proven experience developing efficient SharePoint sites/pages
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models
- Strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service, and other Service Applications
- Expertise writing and updating PowerShell scripts
- Experience gathering requirements, generating designs and implementing a final solution
- Experience developing SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types
- Excellent interpersonal skills; effective communicating with business stakeholders and teammates
- Ability to work independently, as well as a collaborative team-member
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, plan and multitask work assignments
- Take ownership to meet deadlines/timelines and budgets
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
Working at SysGen means being part of a team of dedicated professionals who refuse to take themselves too seriously. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered, and rewarded for going the extra mile. We value honesty, kindness, and out-of-the-box thinking.
We offer unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in compensation programs, professional training, and premium benefits.
SysGen Employees Are Guided by Our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen? CLICK HERE
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.