SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, result-oriented people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
Are you “that person” always talking about the power of Microsoft Modern Workplace? Do your peers consider you the go-to for SharePoint-Teams Online design and troubleshooting tips? Are you experienced designing, developing and implementing SharePoint Online and M365 solutions? Do you love working with clients and delivering solutions that empower their business?
Our SharePoint Analyst role may be your next career move!
SysGen is a leading implementer of Modern Workplace. Our Digital Advisory Group are specialists in designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining SharePoint/Teams online solutions.
Join our dynamic team in delivering our clients Modern Workplace solutions that empowers their business!
Life at SysGen Solutions – Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program give you the ability to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: Collaboration is one of our Guiding Principles because we know that energy and ideas are generated when diverse experiences and talent work together toward solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Time-Off Policy: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits Plan: A comprehensive plan to cover the needs of you and your family.
- Award-Winning Culture: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
- Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers(2018, 2019, 2021)
- Alberta’s Top 70 Employers(2017, 2018, 2022)
- Report on Business Canada’s Top Growing Companies (2019 & 2021)
- Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies PROFIT 500 (2013 – 2017)
- CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500awards (2015-2021)
- Design, develop and implement Modern Workplace solutions for SysGen customers leveraging Microsoft SharePoint and Teams Online solutions.
- Work closely with clients to gather requirements for SharePoint/Teams Online deployments
- Develop SharePoint/Teams Online governance to ensure long-term sustainability of solutions
- Design and develop custom automation using MS PowerSuite based on client business workflow needs
- Ensure all projects follow SysGen standards and procedures
- Drive adherence to methodology and technology best-practices
- Guide and mentor junior team members in M365 solutioning and best-practices
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders
- Identify and solve project issues effectively
- Maintain proactive and effective communication with clients and teams
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Experience developing SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types, using SharePoint Designer is an asset
- 2+ years designing, developing and implementing SharePoint/Teams Online (Microsoft 365) solutions
- Knowledge of best practices designing, configuring, deploying and administering Teams/SharePoint Online solutions
- Knowledge in setting up and working with SharePoint Designer
- Proven experience developing efficient SharePoint sites/pages
- Automation and business process improvement experience using Microsoft’s Power Automate Suite is an asset
- Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate Certification a benefit
- Knowledgeable in Business Analysis and business workflow mapping
- Expertise writing and updating PowerShell scripts
- Experience gathering requirements, generating designs, and implementing a final solution
- Bachelor’s Degree in BComm, Business Administration, or Information Technology disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal skills; effective communicating with business stakeholders and team mates
- Ability to work independently, as well as a collaborative team-member
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, plan and multitask work assignments
- Take ownership to meet deadlines/timelines and budgets
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.