We’re looking for a Senior Technical Architect & Presales Professional in Calgary, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is changing the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the recognition we’ve earned to create the best IT experience for our clients. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vernon, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada. We’re currently looking to fill the position of a Senior Technical Architect & Presales Professional in Calgary, AB.
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our awards reflect the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile. That’s been validated by our recognition as one of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018) and Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies (2013-2017). SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider both nationally and internationally, winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for senior level candidates with a minimum of 5 – 10 years of hands-on experience in presales and technical architecture, networking, SAN, virtualized and physical server-based environments. Successful applicants will also have a broad understanding of messaging technologies.
Specific in-depth experience with:
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, Citrix, Linux, MS Exchange, virtualization solutions (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Strong hardware skills in building, diagnosing, upgrading enterprise server and network hardware
- Strong understanding of networking protocols and related technologies including layer three switches and VLANs
- Experience configuring and managing firewalls (SonicWALL, Cisco, Juniper)
- Microsoft or VCP certification an asset
- Solid communication and time management skills
- Infrastructure projects including server & host migration
- Network architecture
- Network storage
- Security & overall IT infrastructure
Why SysGen Solutions Group
- You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment
- This opportunity will appeal to the professional that appreciates his/her autonomy
- You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition
- You excel in working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Your career objectives are always in sight and under your control
SysGen Solutions Group is prepared to offer unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, professional training and premium benefits plans. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may submit applications via email at email@example.com with “Senior Technical Architect & Presales Professional (Calgary)” in the subject title.