We’re looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Technical Architect in Calgary, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is innovating the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve earned to create the best experience for our employees and clients. SysGen is the winner of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018), one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies by The Globe and Mail (2019), and Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies for five consecutive years. SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards. With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and the Okanagan, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
We are looking for senior-level candidates to serve as a Pre-Sales Architect with the following abilities:
- A minimum of 5 years of architecture experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exemplary communication and time management skills
- Translate customer requirements into architectural plans
- Ability to organize and set priorities while managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Be a technology evangelist within SysGen and with all our clients
- Maintain current expertise on many infrastructure technologies
- Deliver and mentor on the creation of logical and physical architectures
- Provide technical leadership to the technical pre-sales team
- Work closely with Customer Experience Specialists and Technical Presales teams
- Awareness of new technology and the ability to promote the use of innovative technologies where beneficial
- TOGAF Foundations Certification is an asset
- Interact with customer leadership to identify technology opportunities
- Work with Business Analysts to solidify technology requirements
- Present architectural solutions to customer business leaders and achieve solution ‘buy-in’
- Creation of Statements of Work related to designed solutions
- Work collaboratively with the pre-sales team to improve architectural understanding and results
- Mentor technical team members on solutions architecture and design
- Participate in setting SysGen’s technology stack and solutions standards
- Maintain, communicate, and evangelize SysGen’s technology stack
- Create architecture and solution designs with the latest technologies in the areas of:
- Advanced Networking
- Wired, Wireless solutions
- Cloud Server Architecture
- SaaS, IaaS (Azure, AWS)
- Nutanix, VMware, Hyper-V
- Modern Desktop
- MS 365, Teams, Intune
- Storage and backup
- Datto, Cloud storage platforms
- Security & overall IT infrastructure
- Perform Quality Assurance on Pre-Sales team Architecture
- Advanced Networking
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our culture reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. SysGen focuses on developing an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile.
SysGen offers unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, professional training and premium benefit and vacation plans. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may submit applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Pre-Sales Technical Architect (Calgary)” in the subject title.