IT Project Manager
SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, result-oriented people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
As an addition to our Infrastructure Solutions Group, SysGen is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead projects, promote best practices, and provide an elevated project management process. Take your project management career to the next level and apply now!
Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program allow you to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends, you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Collaboration & Relationships are two of our Guiding Principles because we know the energy and ideas generated from diverse experiences and talent work together to create optimal solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Program: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits Plan: A comprehensive plan to cover your and your family’s needs.
- Award-Winning Culture: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
- Full life-cycle project management from kick-offs to implementation and sign-off
- Ensure project follows SysGen standards and procedures and PMBOK best practices
- Plan and schedule project goals, track project milestones, issues, and deliverables
- Prepare weekly work plans to ensure maximum utilization and a balanced workload for the project
- Champion continuous improvement in building out Project Management processes and standards.
- Mentor and collaborate with project management team
- Participate in implementing best practices, and process improvements, to provide an elevated project management experience to our clients.
- Plan and manage change requests in relation to project scope, budget, and schedule
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders in a clear and timely manner
- Identify risks, dependencies, and constraints while developing plans to mitigate and address any concerns
- Develop business cases to propose solution options to C-level executives
- Build collaborative working relationships across all levels of clients’ organizations and with external partners
- Liaise with vendors and manage a successful software implementation as required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience managing SMB IT projects including M365 implementations, digital transformations, software implementations, and infrastructure projects.
- Strong understanding of Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
- PMP designation
- Experience in ConnectWise and MS Project
- Knowledgeable in Business Analysis
- Ability to lead and motivate in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge in ITIL or Lean Six Sigma is an asset
- Excellent communication and customer relationships skills.
- Professional presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to articulate and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Superior analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving abilities
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.