We’re looking for a Project Manager – Infrastructure & Software in Calgary, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is innovating the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. Our IT solutions include fully managed IT services, network administration and design, cloud computing, cybersecurity and data management. We’re committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive IT support, and innovative IT solutions for clients in Alberta and British Columbia.
Our Strengths – National and International Recognition & Awards
We are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve received. Our recognition as a company reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment into our business model, and the support from our clients and technology partners.
- Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019)
- Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018)
- Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies PROFIT 500 (2013 – 2017)
- CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500
With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, and the Okanagan, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
Our Calgary Team is seeking a Project Manager – Infrastructure & Software!
Working with our Digital Advisory Group and Infrastructure Solutions Group, you will provide project management and coordination for our Digital Transformation and Infrastructure projects.
Are you ready to take your Project Manager career to the next level? Do you have solid experience as a project coordinator or project manager in training and are ready to assume the lead on projects?
APPLY NOW if you are ready to guide SysGen clients through their technology and solutioning selection and implementation process!
Project Manager – Infrastructure & Software Responsibilities:
- Full life-cycle project management from kick-offs to implementation and sign-off
- Ensure project follows SysGen standards and procedures and PMBOK best practices
- Plan and schedule project goals, track project milestones, issues, and deliverables
- Prepare weekly work plans to ensure maximum utilization and a balanced workload for the project
- Plan and manage change requests in relation to project scope, budget, and schedule
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders in a clear and timely manner
- Identify risks, dependencies, and constraints while developing plans to mitigate and address any concerns
- Develop business cases to propose solution options to C-level executives
- Build collaborative working relationships across all levels of clients’ organizations and with external partners
- Liaise with vendors and manage a successful software implementation as required
Project Manager – Infrastructure & Software Experience for Success:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing SMB software implementation and infrastructure projects.
- M365 implementation projects (Teams / SharePoint)
- Knowledgeable in Business Analysis
- Pursuing PMP an asset
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Professional presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to articulate and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Superior analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to lead and motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
Working at SysGen means being part of a team of dedicated professionals who refuse to take themselves too seriously. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered, and rewarded for going the extra mile. We value honesty, kindness, and out-of-the-box thinking.
We offer unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in compensation programs, professional training, and premium benefits.
SysGen Employees Are Guided by Our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen? Please email your resume to email@example.com
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.