We’re looking for a Marketing & Sales Coordinator in Calgary, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is innovating the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve earned to create the best experience for our employees and clients. SysGen is the winner of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018), Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies for five consecutive years as well as Canada’s Top Growing Companies by the Globe and Mail. SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards. With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and the Okanagan, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
As a Marketing & Sales Coordinator, you will be part of an internal marketing department, responsible for end-to-end development of marketing and communications campaigns as well as the support of the sales team. You will have oversight for implementing marketing tactics such as sales collateral, thought leadership content, event planning, social media engagement, newsletter distribution and awards applications. In this role, you’ll deliver marketing and sales campaigns on time, schedule and budget. You’ll collaborate with our sales and technical teams to provide value to clients. You will also work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager, who is responsible for setting strategic marketing and communications plans. As a member of a small team, this individual will also support some general administration duties from time to time, including report generation and executive support.
- Research, write and edit marketing communications campaigns, both internal and external to SysGen, predominantly in the form of web content, blog posts, thought leadership content, social media, newsletters and case studies
- Create, edit and proofread sales materials based on research and collaboration with the sales, technical and project management teams
- Develop and deliver on a content marketing calendar and strategy
- Keep up to date with SEO and content marketing practices and incorporate these into online content
- Upload and update content on websites, social media accounts and other channels
- Proactively propose new content ideas to engage current and potential clients
- Engage with technology vendors to deliver strategic sales goals and achieve marketing development funds through content creation, ad campaigns and events
- Engage with contractors to ensure work is completed on time and up to a high standard
- Plan and execute a variety of event experiences in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and the Okanagan for both clients and employees
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to design graphical assets for digital and print materials in alignment with SysGen brand principles
- Develop and standardize branded marketing assets across SysGen including Word and PowerPoint templates
- Regularly report on marketing analytics: website, SEO, social media accounts
- General administrative duties as required, such as report generation and executive support
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in a related capacity
- A completed undergraduate degree in Marketing/Communications/Public Relations or a related field
- Excellent communication and writing skills with high attention to detail
- Sales and marketing collateral development experience for B2B audiences
- Event coordination experience
- Competency on all social media channels for business, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience implementing SEO tactics across content
- Proficiency in WordPress, Adobe Design Suite, SEO reporting, Google Analytics and Ads
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and at least 3-4 samples of relevant writing and marketing assets you have worked on.
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our culture reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. SysGen focuses on developing an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile.
SysGen offers unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, professional training and premium benefit and vacation plans. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may submit applications via email at email@example.com with “Marketing & Sales Coordinator” in the subject title.