Managed Services Delivery Manager
SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, result-oriented people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
We are looking for an exciting & enthusiastic addition to assist in leading our growing tech team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of technical professionals in client satisfaction, IT strategy and career development. As a part of the growth of the company, SysGen is looking for someone passionate about forming strategic partnerships with clients. Take the next step in your career and become SysGen’s newest Managed Services Delivery Manager
Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program allow you to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends, you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Collaboration & Relationships are two of our Guiding Principles because we know the energy and ideas generated from diverse experiences and talent work together to create optimal solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Program: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits Plan: A comprehensive plan to cover your and your family’s needs.
- Award-Winning Culture: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
- Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019, 2021, 2022)
- Alberta’s Top 75 Employers (2017, 2018, 2022)
- Report on Business: Canada’s Top Growing Companies (2019, 2021, 2022)
- Channel Futures MSP 501 Ranking (2022)
- CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards (2015-2021)
- Provide direct management and leadership to the Technical Account Executives
- Focus on client retention and client satisfaction
- Increase SysGen effectiveness by orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff
- Communicate values, strategies, and objectives; planning, monitoring, and appraise job results; develop a climate for offering information and opinions
- Ensure SysGen monitoring tools are properly configured and utilized for clients
- Ensure technicians document a knowledge base of their assigned clients.
- Validate our Managed Services Service Level Agreement objectives against field performance
- Monitor service and financial targets of existing clients to support the retention and growth of the organization in both technical services activity and project work
- Develop strategic plans and projects
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and/or Account Executives on new solutions
- Deliver feedback to service teams
- Identify unique training or knowledge needs to support and service clients
- ITIL v3 or other ITSM best practices certification program.
- Relevant IT vendor certifications (MSCE, VCP, CCNA, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in Operating Systems. Networking and IT/IS management including application planning
- Management of technical teams of 4-8 people
- Executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service acumen
- Proficient Microsoft Excel / Power BI / Access skills (an asset)
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.