We’re looking for a Junior Accountant & HR Administrator in Calgary, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is changing the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the recognition we’ve earned to create the best IT Experience for our clients. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vernon, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada. We’re currently looking to fill the position of a Junior Accountant & HR Administrator in Calgary, AB.
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our awards reflect the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile. That’s been validated by our recognition as one of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018) and Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies (2013-2017). SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider both nationally and internationally, winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards.
With a primary focus on the management of general administration, accounting, and HR, the Junior Accountant & Administrator will be responsible for:
- Day to day accounting and administrative functions, supporting all SysGen locations.
- Assisting in establishing process effectiveness associated with administration, including accounting, to accomplishing business objectives.
- Exhibiting leadership behaviors that value our people, help employees reach their full potential and enable them to create a high-performance work environment.
- Maintaining open and honest communication.
Junior Accountant & Administrator Job Duties:
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and be an active member in the Administrative team at SysGen.
- Accounts payable and vendor management.
- Human resources including payroll, commissions and benefits management.
- General Administration duties associated with the SysGen internal operations. This includes the cell phone program, filing, internal phones, stationery, supplies, employee expenses, and other assigned tasks.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Effective communication internally and externally ensuring ultimate client satisfaction.
- Any other administrative tasks assigned to support the SysGen internal operations including remote branch operations.
- 3 – 5 year’s experience in accounting and administrative duties.
- Experience in QuickBooks is essential.
- Certificate or diploma in accounting would be considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational and project timeline skills.
- Results oriented, self-motivated and a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Why SysGen Solutions Group
- You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment.
- This opportunity will appeal to the professional that appreciates his/her autonomy.
- You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition.
- You excel working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs.
- Your career objectives are always in sight and under your control.
SysGen Solutions Group is prepared to offer unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, vocational training, and premium benefits plans. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may submit applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “JR Accountant & HR Administrator – Calgary” in the subject title.