We’re looking for an IT Support Technician in Calgary, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is changing the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the recognition we’ve earned to create the best IT experience for our clients. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vernon, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada. We’re currently looking to fill the position of IT Support Technician in Calgary, AB.
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our awards reflect the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile. That’s been validated by our recognition as one of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018) and Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies (2013-2017). SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider both nationally and internationally, winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards.
Tired of your help desk job being invisible to those you assist? Are you looking to start building your career beyond the help desk? Join our fast-growing team of technicians and start getting the experience and education you need to build a great technology career.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues
- Remote support for remote employees
- Provide support with deployment/repair and replacement services on desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices
- Desktop set up, moving equipment, troubleshooting and creating network accounts
- User support with all technical equipment
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service experience in person and on the phone
- Ability to support Windows 7 – 10 operating systems
- Ability to support Microsoft Office Applications including Office 365
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Technical knowledge in network and server topics
- Basic technical training (CompTIA or equivalent)
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in vendor events
- Participate in “continuing education” initiatives targeted at IT industry management
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
- You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment
- You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition
- You excel in working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Your career objectives are always in sight and under your control
- SysGen Solutions Group is prepared to offer unique opportunities to develop your career potential. We are an equal opportunity employer.