We’re looking for an IT Support Technician in Edmonton, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group changes the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. Our IT solutions include fully managed IT services, network administration and design, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and data management. We’re committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive IT support, and innovative IT solutions for clients in Alberta and British Columbia.
Our Strengths – National and International Recognitions & Awards
We are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve received. Our recognition as a company reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment into our business model, and the support from our clients and technology partners.
- Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019)
- Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018)
- Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies PROFIT 500 (2013 – 2017)
- CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500
With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Vernon, and Kelowna, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
Shout Out to IT Support Technicians! Our Edmonton office is growing!
We are hiring experienced technicians to support new clients in the Edmonton area. This is an exciting opportunity for you to leverage your knowledge and experience in assessing, troubleshooting, and escalating user issues efficiently and effectively. Your customer service skills rival your technical competencies and drive. You are ready to take your current knowledge and experience, paired with overall IT fundamentals and foundation, and accept responsibility for supporting our client’s technologies and environment. Backed by your SysGen team, you will provide support, maintenance, and optimization of client infrastructures, systems, and applications
Are you ready to move into the driver’s seat?
Key IT Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Monitor, maintain, and optimize client systems, applications, and network environment
- Efficiently respond to client needs and troubleshoot or escalate issues as required
- Provide remote support for remote users
- Deploy/repair & replace services on desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices
- Create and manage user network accounts
- Manage user moves
IT Support Technician Qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 2 – 4 years experience in a Help Desk – IT Support capacity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly proficient at identifying user and system issues and resolving or escalating
- Solid knowledge configuring and troubleshooting Windows 7 – 10 operating systems
- Proficient in configuring and deploying Microsoft Office Applications including Office 365
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong foundational knowledge in networking and servers
- CompTIA training
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
- Highly proficient in remote access and conferencing tools
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
Working at SysGen means being part of a team of dedicated professionals who refuse to take themselves too seriously. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered, and rewarded for going the extra mile. We value honesty, kindness, and out-of-the-box thinking.
We offer unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in compensation programs, professional training, and premium benefits.
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen? Please email your resume to email@example.com
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.