IT Services Manager
SysGen Solutions Group changes the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. Our IT solutions include fully managed IT services, network administration and design, cloud computing, cybersecurity and data management. We’re committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive IT support, and innovative IT solutions for clients across Alberta and British Columbia.
We are looking for an exciting & enthusiastic addition to assist in leading our growing tech team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of technical professionals in client satisfaction, IT strategy and career development. As a part of the growth of the company, SysGen is looking for someone passionate about forming strategic partnerships with clients. Take the next step in your career and become SysGen’s newest IT Services Manager.
Working at SysGen means being part of a team of dedicated professionals who refuse to take themselves too seriously. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic and healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered, and rewarded for going the extra mile. We value honesty, kindness, and out-of-the-box thinking.
Life at SysGen Solutions – Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training:Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program give you the ability to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness:We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity & Inclusion:Collaboration & Relationships are two of our Guiding Principles because we know the energy and ideas that are generated when diverse experiences and talent work together toward solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees:SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Time-Off Policy: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits Plan: A comprehensive plan to cover the needs of you and your family.
- Award-Winning Culture:We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
- Provide direct management and leadership to the Technical Account Executives
- Focus on client retention and client satisfaction
- Increase SysGen effectiveness by orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff
- Communicate values, strategies, and objectives; planning, monitoring, and appraise job results; develop a climate for offering information and opinions
- Ensure SysGen monitoring tools are properly configured and utilized for clients
- Ensure technicians document a knowledge base of their assigned clients.
- Validate FSMA Service Level Agreement objectives against field performance
- Monitor service and financial targets of existing clients to support the retention and growth of the organization in both technical services activity and project work
- Develop strategic plans and projects
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and/or Account Executives on new solutions
- Deliver feedback to service teams
- Identify unique training or knowledge needs to support and service clients
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- ITIL v3 or other ITSM best practices certification program.
- Relevant IT vendor certifications (MSCE, VCP, CCNA, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in Operating Systems. Networking and IT/IS management including application planning
- Management of technical teams of 4-8 people
- Executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service acumen
- Proficient Microsoft Excel / Power BI / Access skills (an asset)
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.