IT Product Channel Specialist
SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, friendly people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic IT Product Channel Specialist to help manage and move us forward in our product offerings. This is an opportunity to showcase your knowledge in IT products, services, partnerships and more. On top of managing current key vendor programs such as Microsoft, Datto, Sophos, Lenovo, Meraki and more, you will be tasked with researching and developing new product offerings and working with vendors to leverage and utilize incentives.
Dive into new technologies and be at the leading edge of innovative technology offerings as our Business Solutions Group’s IT Product Channel Specialist!
Life at SysGen Solutions – Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program give you the ability to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Collaboration & Relationships are two of our Guiding Principles because we know the energy and ideas that are generated when diverse experiences and talent work together toward solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Time-Off Policy: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits Plan: A comprehensive plan to cover the needs of you and your family.
- Award-Winning Culture: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
- Lead research and development projects for new products and product improvement within the organization
- Identify risks, dependencies, and constraints while developing plans to mitigate and address concern
- Work in conjunction with multiple departments including service delivery, sales, and marketing to help bring a product to the market
- Oversee all aspects of the product cycle both internally and externally from inception to launch ensuring that the new product meets the expected attributes and performance
- Manage the Microsoft partner center’s requirements, offerings, and incentives available
- Oversee key vendor partnership levels and requirements
- Maintain effective professional relationships with existing vendors
- Foster new relationships with prospective vendors
- Design and maintain calculators and master documentation for product development and prepare appropriate reports
- Coordinate with teams and assist in the development of new product
- Collect and compile information to help management make critical decisions related to product development
- Inside Sales skillset is an asset
- Develop best practices to optimize product development procedures
- Schedule new product trainings and maintain training materials for all relative departments
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience supporting multiple departments in product identification, evaluation, research, development, and delivery
- Degree or Diploma in business / technology-focused discipline or relative experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft 365 products and offerings
- Microsoft partner center experience is an asset
- Experience in working with IT vendors and products such as: Meraki, HP, Lenovo, Datto, Sophos, and more
- Excels in self-directed environments and leverage problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Exposure to Project Management methodologies and coordination
- Enthusiastic to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Technology savvy; on top of technology trends and researching emerging technologies
- Intermediate Excel and PowerBI skills
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.