SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, friendly people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
As an IT manager, you will be fundamental to building strategic plans and technology solutions based on client business goals.
Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Work-Life Balance: We want you to have a life outside of SysGen!
- Professional training: Paid-for courses to upgrade your skills and knowledge.
- President’s Club for ALL employees: SysGen recognizes employees from all departments who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Distinctive compensation program: Base salary and variable compensation program gives you ability to drive your annual income
- Unique double dip vacation & time off policy: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits plan: Comprehensive plan to cover you and your family needs.
- Award Winning: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here’s some of our awards:
- Work across multiple key SysGen accounts to provide technology solutions to business challenges
- Monitor service and financial targets of existing clients to support the retention and growth of the organization in both technical services activity and project work
- Define, deliver and arrange support for strategic plans in the implementation of IT assets
- Locate and create action plans for recurring issues as indicated through reporting from the ticketing system
- Increase SysGen effectiveness by orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff
- As part of the Escalation Group, be available to assume the role of Escalation Manager where needed
- Run ticketing system reports to identify patterns of failure in technology
- Ensure SysGen monitoring tools are properly configured and utilized for clients
- Maintain quality service by establishing corporate standards and enforcing SysGen standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- ITIL v3/4 or other ITSM best practices certification program
- Relevant IT Vendor certifications (MSCE, VCP, CCNA etc)
- Proven competency in monitoring, maintaining and optimizing computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Depth of knowledge in IT infrastructure and operations best practices and emerging technologies
- Management of technical teams of 4-8 people
- 5+ years’ experience in Operating Systems, Networking, and IT management including application planning
- Executive level communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely and onsite as required
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.