SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, friendly people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
Calling all IT Managers! Your proven track record in IT Management is in demand! IT Managers at Sysgen are instrumental in building strategic plans solutions to meet our clients’ growing business demands.
A Career at SysGen – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program give you the ability to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Collaboration & Relationships are two of our Guiding Principles because we know the energy and ideas that are generated when diverse experiences and talent work together toward solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Program: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits plan: Comprehensive plan to cover you and your family’s needs.
- Award-Winning: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
IT Manager Role Responsibilities:
- Work across multiple key SysGen accounts to provide technology solutions to business challenges
- Monitor service and financial targets of existing clients to support the retention and growth of the organization in both technical services activity and project work
- Define, deliver, and arrange support for strategic plans in the implementation of IT assets.
- Locate and create action plans for recurring issues indicated through service ticket reporting
- Provide guidance and leadership to Technical Account Executives
- Increase SysGen effectiveness by orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff
- Validate Service Level Agreement objectives against field performance
- As part of the Escalation Group, be available to assume the role of Escalation Manager where needed
- Run ticketing system reports identifying patterns of failure in technology
- Ensure SysGen monitoring tools are properly configured and utilized for clients
- Maintain quality service by establishing corporate standards and SysGen best practices.
IT Manager Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- ITIL v3/4 or other ITSM best practices certification program
- Relevant IT Vendor certifications (MSCE, VCP, CCNA, etc.)
- Proven competency in monitoring, maintaining and optimizing computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Depth of knowledge in IT infrastructure and operations best practices and emerging technologies
- Experience managing technical teams of 4-8 people
- 5+ years experience in Operating Systems, Networking, and IT management including application assessments and implementations
- Executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely and onsite as required
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.