SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, result-oriented people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
We’re looking for an IT Administrator in the Red Deer Area! Acting as a trusted advisor, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the technology and support for SysGen’s dedicated clients.
Life at SysGen Solutions – Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program give you the ability to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Collaboration & Relationships are two of our Guiding Principles because we know the energy and ideas that are generated when diverse experiences and talent work together toward solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Time-Off Policy: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits Plan: A comprehensive plan to cover the needs of you and your family.
- Award-Winning Culture: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
- Monitor, maintain, and optimize client systems, applications, and network environment
- Efficiently respond to client needs and troubleshoot or escalate issues as required
- Provide remote support for remote users
- Deploy / repair & replace services on desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices
- Check events and logs and escalate issues as required
- Complete weekly and monthly Service Level Agreement tasks
- Create and manage user network accounts
- Provide level – 1 & 2 networking support (TCP, DNS/MX, simple subnets, VLAN, VPN, firewalls, Wireless)
- Install and configure Windows Desktop
- Level – 1 & 2 application support for basic COTS (Exchange, O365, SMB apps)
- Level – 1 & 2 server / database administration
- Monitor backup / storage (SAN, NAS)
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3-5+ years experience supporting SMB networks and systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly proficient at identifying user and system issues and resolving or escalating
- Proficient in configuring and deploying Microsoft Office Applications including Office 365
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Fundamental knowledge or exposure to the following technologies:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8 and 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012 +R2, 2016, Linux, OSX, IOS, Android, VMWare & clustering, Hyper-V and clustering
- Networking: Meraki, SonicWALL, Cisco, Juniper, Lenovo, HP, Wireless AP
- CompTIA training
- Microsoft Level 1: Fundamentals (MTA) Certification
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
- Highly proficient in remote access and conferencing tools
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.