IT Services Manager
SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, friendly people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
You will be responsible for guiding employees in achieving the goals and ambitions of the client organization through technology and customer service.
Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Work-Life Balance: We want you to have a life outside of SysGen!
- Professional training: Paid-for courses to upgrade your skills and knowledge.
- President’s Club for ALL employees: SysGen recognizes employees from all departments who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Distinctive compensation program: Base salary and variable compensation program gives you ability to drive your annual income
- Unique double dip vacation & time off policy: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits plan: Comprehensive plan to cover you and your family needs.
- Award Winning: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here’s some of our awards:
- Provide direct management and leadership to the Technical Account Executives
- Focus on client retention and client satisfaction
- Increase SysGen effectiveness by orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff
- Communicate values, strategies, and objectives; planning, monitoring, and appraise job results; develop a climate for offering information and opinions
- Ensure SysGen monitoring tools are properly configured and utilized for clients
- Ensure technicians document a knowledge base of their assigned clients.
- Validate FSMA Service Level Agreement objectives against field performance
- Monitor service and financial targets of existing clients to support the retention and growth of the organization in both technical services activity and project work
- Develop strategic plans and projects
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and/or Account Executives on new solutions
- Deliver feedback to service teams
- Identify unique training or knowledge needs to support and service clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- ITIL v3 or other ITSM best practices certification program.
- Relevant IT vendor certifications (MSCE, VCP, CCNA, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in Operating Systems. Networking and IT/IS management including application planning
- Management of technical teams of 4-8 people
- Executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service acumen
- Proficient Microsoft Excel / Power BI / Access skills (an asset)
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.