We’re looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant in Calgary, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is changing the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the recognition we’ve earned to create the best IT Experience for our clients. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vernon, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada. We’re currently looking to fill the position of an Executive Administrative Assistant in Calgary, AB.
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our awards reflect the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile. That’s been validated by our recognition as one of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018) and Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies (2013-2017). SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider both nationally and internationally, winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards.
SysGen requires an Executive Administrative Assistant to assist the Vice President and the Director of Technical Services with ongoing administrative tasks. These tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and prioritization of executive schedules and office resources
- Gathering and/or running reports and maintenance of report schedules
- Researching and developing drafts, memos, briefs and presentations
- Creating meeting agendas
- Special events planning
- Making travel arrangements (international and domestic)
- Capturing meeting minutes
- Tasks pertaining to onboarding of new staff
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize long lists of tasks
- 2 years experience or more
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coordinate complex schedules
- Professional and diplomatic demeanour
- Highly organized
- Ability to track expenses
Additional skills considered to be assets:
- Advanced Office 365 skills (including MS Access, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Charitable work
Why SysGen Solutions Group:
- You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment
- This opportunity will appeal to the professional that appreciates his/her autonomy
- You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition
- You excel working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Your career objectives are always in sight and in your own control
SysGen Solutions Group is prepared to offer unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, professional training and premium benefits plans. We are an equal opportunity employer.