Document Management Coordinator (Contract – Part-time)
SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, result-oriented people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
The Document Management Coordinator will work with department leaders and subject matter experts within SysGen to supplement the SharePoint structure necessary to facilitate SysGen’s complete migration to SharePoint. This is a contract position that will be required for approximately 20 hours per week for a period of 3 months.
Life at SysGen Solutions – Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program give you the ability to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Collaboration & Relationships are two of our Guiding Principles because we know the energy and ideas that are generated when diverse experiences and talent work together toward solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Time-Off Policy: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits Plan: A comprehensive plan to cover the needs of you and your family.
- Award-Winning Culture: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
- Developing, reviewing and updating document management plans, procedures, and processes.
- Implementing a process for the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Meet with management to update and inform on the documentation schedule, standards compliance, and documentation progression.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures regarding document storage, sharing, transmission, and destruction.
- Evaluate existing document management systems and procedures to determine current effectiveness and efficiency; identifies and recommend improvements.
- Consult with end users to identify problems in accessing electronic content.
- Ensuring that documents are created after a documented and approved review-and-approval process.
- Creating and maintaining of reporting audit trails for all types of office documents.
- Ensuring procedures are in place for access approval and access control.
- Implementing document disaster recovery process through document archiving.
- Conducting meetings and presentations related to document management.
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Expertise and training in document/records management.
- Experience with SharePoint migration projects.
- Experience gathering requirements, generating designs, and implementing a final solution.
- Competent in business workflow mapping.
- Experience developing SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types.
- Basic-intermediate understanding of laws and regulations regarding document management.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines/timelines and budget.
- Ability to present and liaise with stakeholders through 1-on-1 and/or group sessions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to solution seek and proactively problem solve with minimal oversight.
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.