We’re looking for a Director of Service Delivery in Calgary, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is innovating the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve earned to create the best experience for our employees and clients. SysGen is the winner of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018) and Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies for five consecutive years. SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards. With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and the Okanagan, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
The successful candidate for the Director of Service Delivery (DSD) position acts as the backbone for SysGen’s core business – providing a premium technology experience for clients. As a member of the Executive team, this individual has vision, leadership skills, and thrives off the evolution of technology. Not only does this individual see where technology is going, but they implement a plan and processes to ensure our clients continually benefit from technological progress. The DSD is responsible for leading and enriching SysGen’s service delivery team while ensuring processes and methodologies are followed internally to guarantee a premium IT experience is delivered.
Service Delivery, Strategy & Management
Process & Procedures
- Create, adjust, and improve upon internal and external processes to maximize efficiency and profitability while improving the customer experience and retention
- Create a professional service delivery development plan for SysGen with a corresponding budget
- Work with frontline managers to establish methodologies to improve profitability and efficient delivery of Managed Services and other programs
- Dynamically update and improve the objectives of Field Service Management Agreement’s (FSMA) as the market changes
- Ensure SysGen service-related protocols and procedures are documented, communicated, and improved upon by creating baseline measurements to judge effectiveness
Client Acquisition, Retention and Service Experience
- A focus on client retention and service experience
- Monitor the service and financial targets of clients to support the retention and growth of organizations through technical service activity and project work
- Participate in client presentations while identifying value propositions of the internal tool stack to potential clients
- Manage and optimize SysGen’s service delivery tool stack (ConnectWise PSA, IT Glue, Bright Gauge, etc.)
- Configure SysGen monitoring tools to achieve optimum potential
- Provide leadership and management for the Field Services and Professional Solutions Managers
- Increase SysGen’s effectiveness by training, coaching, and counselling staff
- Live and communicate SysGen values including the SysGen Guiding Principles, strategies, and objectives
- Plan, monitor, and appraise job results
- Develop a climate for offering information and opinions
- Develop strategic plans for delivery to the Senior Management team
- Identify unique training or knowledge opportunities to support and service the vision of SysGen
- Exhibit leadership behaviours that value people, help employees reach their full potential and enable them to thrive in a high-performance work environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience leading diverse high-performance teams – 10+ years
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- Track record of strong professional development (personal excellence)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service acumen
- Proficient Microsoft Excel / Power BI / Access skills (an asset)
- ITIL certified (an asset)
WHY SYSGEN SOLUTIONS GROUP?
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our culture reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. SysGen focuses on developing an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile.
SysGen offers unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, professional training and premium benefit and vacation plans. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may submit applications via email at email@example.com with “Director of Service Delivery” in the subject title.