Delivery Manager – Digital Transformation
Join SysGen Solutions Group as the Delivery Manager of our Digital Advisory Group (DAG) and help drive business transformation and innovation to our clients! As a Delivery Manager, you will lead a high-performing technology transformation consulting team that is focused on helping clients create technology visions, deliver technology solutions, and enable business outcomes.
You are tech-focused, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. You are strong in discovering the needs of clients, can showcase product demonstrations, and provide the backbones of a solution. You are SysGen’s DAG Delivery Manager!
SysGen’s Digital Advisory transforms our client’s business through the management and implementation of new apps, platforms, architecture, and technology. We have a comprehensive approach – from strategy through to execution – to manage how business, technology, security, change management and compliance intersect. We partner with clients to determine the right combination of technologies and solutions to enable business strategy with the speed and agility necessary in today’s market.
Life at SysGen Solutions – Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program give you the ability to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: Collaboration is one of our Guiding Principles because we know that energy and ideas are generated when diverse experiences and talent work together toward solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Time-Off Policy: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits Plan: A comprehensive plan to cover the needs of you and your family.
- Award-Winning Culture: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
- Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers(2018, 2019, 2021)
- Alberta’s Top 70 Employers(2017, 2018, 2022)
- Report on Business Canada’s Top Growing Companies (2019 & 2021)
- Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies PROFIT 500 (2013 – 2017)
- CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500awards (2015-2021)
DAG Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and support the DAG Team to ensure alignment with stakeholder business and system requirements to overall client objectives and strategy
- Play a critical role in developing the Digital Advisory strategy and alignment with SysGen’s other service offerings
- Act as an advocate for the DAG products, services, and offerings.
- Prioritize and handle multiple priorities and tasks; including leading and participating in multiple concurrent projects, while also contributing to practice development and business development activities
- Align DAG service delivery process and best practices with SysGen standards for service delivery
- Increase SysGen effectiveness by orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff
- Deliver feedback to service teams
- Serve as a point of escalation for any client issues
- Develop strong understanding of client organization & structure, product/services mix and business changes to provide IT strategy consistent with their business needs
- Build collaborative working relationships across all levels of client’s organizations and with external partners
- Contribute to practice development activities (e.g. new service offerings, training packages, recruiting initiatives, marketing)
- Continuous improvement of the governance and processes for the DAG business unit
- Work collaboratively with the SysGen service delivery teams to develop effective consultative approaches and techniques
- Proficiency or familiarity with designing and deploying Modern Workplace solutions; Teams, SharePoint and Microsoft toolsets
- 5+ years in a service delivery role or experience leading teams to deliver experience focused, technology enabled business solutions, either as part of a large transformation program, or independently for a client
- ITIL V4, and other related ITSM technology certifications would be an asset.
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills. Both to technical audiences and senior executives
- Extensive knowledge and experience in client services, project execution and business process management
- Strong consultative and relationship development skills
- Highly analytical with proven problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with organizational change methods and practices
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- Business Analyst and Project Management experience or certification an asset
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.