Client Experience Specialist
SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, friendly people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
Are you intrigued by the opportunity to take clients on a digital transformation journey? As a Client Experience Specialist, you thrive at creating a harmonious journey from where a client is to where they want to be. Your ability to forge long-term, trusting relationships with clients creates a bridge where excellence is achieved. Join SysGen in Edmonton to help SMBs thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Client Executive Specialists at SysGen are the consultative element of our sales team. You are the glue connecting our clients with SysGen services and teams. You’ll help clients improve their business by proposing technology solutions that help achieve their business goals and objectives. You’ll develop and grow sales through long-term relationships and trust with some of Edmonton’s most prominent organizations.
Life at SysGen Solutions – Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program give you the ability to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Collaboration & Relationships are two of our Guiding Principles because we know the energy and ideas that are generated when diverse experiences and talent work together toward solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Program: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits Plan: A comprehensive plan to cover the needs of you and your family.
- Award-Winning Culture:We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
- Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers(2018, 2019, 2021)
- Alberta’s Top 75 Employers(2017, 2018, 2022)
- Report on Business Canada’s Top Growing Companies (2019 & 2021)
- Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies PROFIT 500 (2013 – 2017)
- CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500awards (2015-2021)
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure the highest level of satisfaction for client organizations
- Coordinate the delivery of monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual business reviews, specifically for SysGen Managed Services clients
- Contact and elicit feedback from time and material clients and act as a liaison between our clients and the SysGen community
- Understand client organization and structure, their product/services mix, and be up to date on client news and changes
- Assist clients through collaboration with SysGen Business Development Managers to maintain client IT budgets as well as identify trends and considerations
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and Service / IT Managers on new solutions
- Deliver feedback to service teams
- Build strong positive relationships both with clients and SysGen internal operations
- Identify unique training or knowledge needs to support and service clients
- Build the SysGen corporate image by collaborating with customers and employees, adhering to ethical business practices
- Maintain quality service through best practices and by following SysGen’s 8 Guiding Principles
- Maintain open and honest communication with all stakeholders and colleagues
- Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or Information Management
- Experience in a sales and account management capacity within the IT consulting and MSP industry
- Strong consulting and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients and operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exhibit a passion and drive to understand customer needs
- Highly collaborative with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues to create quotes and proposals
- Demonstrate superior time management skills
- Ability to confidently communicate and present to C-suite
- Proficient in tools such as Office 365, sales platforms, and social media
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.