We’re looking for a Client Experience Specialist in Calgary, AB
SysGen Solutions Group is innovating the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve earned to create the best experience for our employees and clients. SysGen is the winner of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018) and Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies for five consecutive years. SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards. With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and the Okanagan, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
As a Client Experience Specialist, you will be the consultative piece of our sales team. Your focus will be on helping clients improve their businesses with technology solutions to help align their technology needs with their business objectives. You will develop and grow sales by building long term relationships and trust with some of Calgary’s most prominent companies.
Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction for our clients.
- Coordinate the delivery of the Monthly, Quarterly or Semi-Annual Business Reviews specifically for SysGen Managed Services client’s.
- Contact and elicit feedback from SysGen’ s time and materials clients and act as a liaison between our clients and the SysGen community.
- Understand the client’s organization and structure, know the client’s product/services mix and stay aware of client news and changes.
- Assist clients while collaborating with Business Development Managers to maintain client IT budget’s, identify trending and budget considerations.
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and Service & Solutions Executives on new solutions.
- Deliver feedback to all service teams.
- Build strong positive relationships both with clients and SysGen internal operations.
- Identify unique training or knowledge needs to support and service clients.
- Build the SysGen corporate image by collaborating with customers and employees; enforce ethical business practices.
- Maintain quality service by influencing corporate standards and enforcing SysGen standards.
- Maintain open and honest communication.
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to use positive language and leverage successful communication strategies.
- Superior time management skills.
- Ability to “read” clients emotions, body language and interoperate a realistic sense of satisfaction from our clients.
- Confidence conducting presentations.
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
SysGen Solutions Group has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our culture reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. SysGen focuses on developing an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile.
SysGen offers unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, professional training and premium benefit and vacation plans. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may submit applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Experience Specialist – Calgary” in the subject title.