Account Executive (Client Experience Specialist)
SysGen Solutions Group changes the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. Our IT solutions include fully managed IT services, network administration and design, cloud computing, cybersecurity and data management. We’re committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive IT support, and innovative IT solutions for clients in Alberta and British Columbia.
- Fun team environment
- Flexible hybrid work from home and office
- Yearly sales Kick-off event
- Unique vacation package
- Presidents Club
Our Strengths – Our Awards
We are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve received. Our recognition as a company reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment into our business model, and the support from our clients and technology partners.
- Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019, 2021)
- Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018)
- Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies PROFIT 500 (2013 – 2017)
- CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards
With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, and the Okanagan, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with businesses in Western Canada.
Hello Client Experience Professionals! We’re hiring in Calgary and seeking seasoned client experience and account management professionals who have a passion and experience in IT services and solutions. The demand for MSP’s in the SMB market is hot and SysGen is positioned to respond! Are you ready to be part of our growth?
Here’s the path to a CES career at SysGen!
Client Executive Specialist’s at SysGen are the consultative element of our sales team. You are the glue connecting our clients with SysGen services and teams. You help clients improve their business with technology solutions that help align technology with business goals and objectives. You develop and grow sales through building long term relationships and trust with some of Calgary’s most prominent companies.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure the highest level of satisfaction for our clients
- Coordinate the delivery of Monthly, Quarterly or Semi-Annual Business Reviews, specifically for SysGen Managed Services Clients
- Contact and elicit feedback from time and material clients and act as a liaison between our clients and the SysGen community
- Responsible for understanding client organization & structure, their product/services mix, and be on top of client news and changes.
- Assist clients through collaborating with SysGen Business Development Managers to maintain client IT budgets, identifying trends and considerations
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and Service / IT Managers on new solutions
- Deliver feedback to service teams
- Build strong positive relationships both with clients and SysGen internal operations
- Identify unique training or knowledge needs to support and service clients
- Build the SysGen corporate image by collaborating with customers and employees, adhering to ethical business practices
- Maintain quality service through best practices and SysGen’s 8 Guiding principles
- Maintain open and honest communication with all stakeholders and colleagues
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or Information Management
- Experience in a sales and account management capacity within the IT consulting and MSP industry
- Strong consulting and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients and operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exhibit a passion and drive to understand customer needs
- Highly collaborative with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues to create quotes and proposals
- Demonstrate superior time management skills
- Ability to confidently communicate and present to C-suite
- Proficient in tools such as Office 365, sales platforms, and social media
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
Working at SysGen means being part of a team of dedicated professionals who refuse to take themselves too seriously. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered, and rewarded for going the extra mile. We value honesty, kindness, and out-of-the-box thinking.
We offer unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. You receive a competitive compensation plan, extended health & dental benefits, an industry-unique double-dip vacation plan, paid training, travel expenses, a laptop, and a fully paid cell phone.
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.