Business Development Representative
SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, friendly people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
Do you identify as a Lead Generator, Trusted Advisor, Relationship Builder, and Goal Achiever? Is your talent in lead generation; sourcing, connecting with key decision-makers, and closing the sale? Is success defined as introducing organizations to a technology management business partner that delivers a great IT Experience?
Joining SysGen Solutions as a Business Development Representative in our Edmonton market may be the best career decision of your life!
A Career at SysGen – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program give you the ability to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Collaboration & Relationships are two of our Guiding Principles because we know the energy and ideas that are generated when diverse experiences and talent work together toward solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Program: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits plan: Comprehensive plan to cover you and your family’s needs.
- Award-Winning: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Promote SysGen’s services and solutions through various business development mediums (cold-calling, video calls, presentations, social media, etc.)
- Work with marketing and sales teams to develop and conduct prospecting campaigns
- Successfully develop new client relationships
- Generate and maintain a database of potential leads
- Keep up to date on SysGen’s service offerings, products, and solutions
- Communicate value proposition to clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Educate clients and prospective clients on new product developments to prospective clients
- Partner with clients to understand their business drivers and budget and provide a solution matching their needs
- Participate in responding to and submitting RFP’s
- Utilize Adobe Sign to create contract agreements and packages
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure delivery of services and solutions
- Participate in all phases of the sales cycle – from prospecting to onboarding of new clients
- Conduct on-site client meetings and visits as required
Business Development Representative Knowledge & Traits:
- Degree or diploma in business, commerce, or marketing
- 1-2 year’s B2B sales or lead generation experience
- Confident selling to C-suite, executive decision-makers, and business owners
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to close contracts
- Goal-driven and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Maintains industry and business market knowledge
- Knowledge and skillset built around solution-based selling
- Educated on business processes with an understanding of how to leverage technology to assist business strategies and action plans
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Strong consulting and relationship building skills
- Team player, highly collaborative, and communicates effectively with colleagues to create quotes and proposals
- Tech-savvy; proficient in tools such as Office 365 as well as social media and sales platforms
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.