We’re looking for a Business Development Manager in Edmonton.
SysGen Solutions Group is changing the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the recognition we’ve earned to create the best IT experience for our clients. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vernon, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada. We’re currently looking to fill the position of Business Development Manager in Edmonton.
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our awards reflect the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile. That’s been validated by our recognition as one of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018) and Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies (2013-2017). SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider both nationally and internationally, winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Identify business development opportunities by cold calling and other prospect methods.
- You are a goal driven individual with a proven sales track record.
- You can successfully develop and maintain client relationships as well as negotiate and close contracts.
- You are educated on business protocols and understand how to leverage technology to assist with business strategies and action plans.
- Communicate value proposition to the clients throughout the entire sales cycle.
- You have an understanding of client business drivers and budget plans.
- You understand and participate in the consultation process to facilitate and engage technical resources in completing work according to best practices and standards. This includes ensuring that communication is the cornerstone of success.
- The ideal candidate has 3 – 5 years of successful business development experience and comprehends sales strategies with experience as an administrator. This combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge of the local business market, you are positioned for success.
- IT sales experience is an asset.
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment.
You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition.
You excel in working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs.
Your career objectives are always in sight and in your own control.
SysGen Solutions Group is prepared to offer unique opportunities to develop your career potential. We are an equal opportunity employer.