We’re looking for a Business Development Manager in Red Deer, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is changing the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration, and processes. Our IT solutions include fully managed IT services, network administration and design, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and data management. We’re committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive IT support, and innovative IT solutions for clients in Alberta and British Columbia.
Our Strengths – National and International Recognitions & Awards
We are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve received. Our recognition as a company reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment into our business model, and the support from our clients and technology partners.
- Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019, 2021)
- Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018)
- Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies PROFIT 500 (2013 – 2017)
- CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500
With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, and the Okanagan, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
SysGen is Hiring a Business Development Manager in Red Deer!
SysGen has operated in Red Deer for over five years and loves being part of the business community and economic growth in the region. We specialize in developing IT solutions for small and medium businesses through relationship building and providing a premium customer experience. SysGen is seeking a candidate who thrives in developing new client relationships and creates deliverable solutions based on the business needs of the organization.
What You Bring
You are a proven Business Development Manager who specializes in finding new clients and is experienced in selling IT solutions and support services. Your knowledge of vendor products and solutions sets you apart from your peers. Your sales efforts are backed by a team of delivery professionals committed to client satisfaction.
Sound like a match? We’d like to meet you!
- Promote SysGen’s services and solutions through various business development mediums (cold-calling, video calls, presentations, social media, etc.)
- Successfully develop new client relationships and maintain existing relationships
- Keep up to date on SysGen’s service offerings, products, and solutions
- Communicate value proposition to clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Educate clients and prospective clients on new product developments to prospective clients
- Partner with clients to understand their business drivers and budget and provide a solution matching their needs
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure delivery of services and solutions
- Participate in responding to and submitting RFP’s
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Degree or diploma in business, commerce, or technical field
- 2 or more years’ business development experience, specifically solution-based selling
- Experience selling to C-suite, executive decision-makers, and business owners
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to close contracts
- A goal-driven individual with a proven sales track record
- Educated on business processes with an understanding of how to leverage technology to assist business strategies and action plans
- Entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge of the local business market
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Strong consultative and relationship building skills
- Highly collaborative with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues to create quotes and proposals
- Excel working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Proficient in tools such as Office 365 as well as social media and sales platforms
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
Working at SysGen means being part of a team of dedicated professionals who refuse to take themselves too seriously. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered, and rewarded for going the extra mile. We value honesty, kindness, and out-of-the-box thinking.
We offer unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. We offer creative career pathways to meet your professional goals and potential. With a unique total compensation package that includes a base + variable compensation plan, extended health & dental benefits, an industry unique double-dip vacation plan, paid training, travel expenses, laptop, and fully paid cell phone.
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.