Business Development Manager
SysGen Solutions Group is a fast-growing, award-winning company that believes building the best experience for our employees and clients is what makes a company great. We are a group of hard-working, friendly people focused on disrupting the I.T. industry by continually elevating the I.T. experience.
If you are a passionate about business development, and identify as a Lead Generator, Trusted Advisor, Relationship Builder, Goal Achiever….and more! You bring proven success in hunting new clients and selling IT solutions and support services. Your knowledge of vendor products and solutions sets you apart from your peers. Your sales efforts are backed by a team of delivery professionals committed to client satisfaction, a career at SysGen may be for you!
Life at SysGen Solutions – Perks & Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Professional Training: Paid-for courses to meet your career development goals.
- Distinctive Compensation Program: The base salary and variable compensation program give you the ability to drive your annual income.
- Culture of Health & Wellness: We believe that work-life balance is important – when you have time to refresh with family and friends you are more energized and engaged in everything you do.
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: Collaboration & Relationships are two of our Guiding Principles because we know the energy and ideas that are generated when diverse experiences and talent work together toward solutions.
- President’s Club for ALL Employees: SysGen recognizes employees from every department who go above and beyond with an all-expenses-paid trip to a fun destination. Last time it was Mexico!
- Unique Double Dip Time-Off Policy: Double your vacation time with a payout option at the end of the year!
- Group Benefits Plan: A comprehensive plan to cover the needs of you and your family.
- Award-Winning Culture: We invest in our people and drive innovation. Here are some of our awards:
- Promote SysGen’s services and solutions through various business development mediums (cold-calling, video calls, presentations, social media, etc.)
- Successfully develop new client relationships and maintain existing relationships
- Keep up to date on SysGen’s service offerings, products, and solutions
- Communicate value proposition to clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Educate clients and prospective clients on new product developments to prospective clients
- Partner with clients to understand their business drivers and budget and provide a solution matching their needs
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure delivery of services and solutions
- Participate in responding to and submitting RFP’s
- Degree or diploma in business, commerce, or technical field
- 2 or more years’ business development experience, specifically solution-based selling
- Experience selling to C-suite, executive decision-makers, and business owners
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to close contracts
- A goal-driven individual with a proven sales track record
- Educated on business processes with an understanding of how to leverage technology to assist business strategies and action plans
- Entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge of the local business market
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Strong consultative and relationship building skills
- Highly collaborative with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues to create quotes and proposals
- Excel working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Proficient in tools such as Office 365 as well as social media and sales platforms
This is a full-time, permanent role.
SysGen employees are guided by our 8 Guiding Principles:
Interested in applying and learning more about SysGen?
SysGen follows the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness regarding our hiring and promotion procedures.