We’re looking for a Accounting Administrator in Calgary, AB.
SysGen Solutions Group is innovating the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. As an IT consulting firm, we’ve taken IT from a headache to a business tool and are incredibly proud of the national and international recognition we’ve earned to create the best experience for our employees and clients. SysGen is the winner of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2018, 2019), Alberta’s Top 70 Employers (2017 & 2018), Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies for five consecutive years as well as Canada’s Top Growing Companies by the Globe and Mail. SysGen has also been identified as a top IT solution provider winning the CDN Top 100 and CRN MSP 500 awards. With offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and the Okanagan, SysGen is strategically positioned to partner with small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
As an Accounting Administrator, you will be part of an internal Administrative department, responsible for the continuous accounting, HR and general administration that support all SysGen locations. This position will be assist on a variety of day to day tasks including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, reporting, and general administration. You’ll collaborate with the Financial Controller and other Administrative staff to assist with miscellaneous projects.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and be an active member on the Administrative Team at SysGen
- Accounts payable and vendor management
- Sales order reviews and RMA followup
- General Administration duties associated with the SysGen internal operations
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Effective communication internally and externally ensuring ultimate client satisfaction
- Any other administrative tasks assigned to support the SysGen internal operations including remote branch operations
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in a related capacity
- Experience in QuickBooks is essential
- Certificate or diploma in accounting would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to articulate and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and project timeline skills
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Why SysGen Solutions Group?
SysGen has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our managed IT services and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results. Our culture reflects the dedication of our employees, the continuous investment in our business model, and the support of our clients and technology partners. SysGen focuses on developing an inspiring, energetic, healthy work environment where employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile.
SysGen offers unique opportunities to develop your professional potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, professional training and premium benefit and vacation plans. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may submit applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accounting Administrator” in the subject title.