We’re looking for a Business Development Manager in Vernon, BC.
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager in Vernon, BC. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vernon, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada. Defined by our personal and focused approach to client services, SysGen understands the vital role technology plays in our client’s business, and we’re dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance. Our mandate is to provide technology consultation to business executives and deliver services surrounding all aspects of application based computing up to and beyond the network.
Qualifications and Experience
- Identify business development opportunities by cold calling and other prospect methods
- Communicate value proposition to the clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- You are a goal driven individual with a proven sales track record
- You can successfully develop and maintain client relationships, negotiate and close contracts
- You are educated on business protocols and understand how to leverage technology to assist with business strategies and action plans
- You have an understanding of client business drivers and budget plans
- You understand and participate in the consultation process to facilitate and engage technical resources in completing work according to best practices and standards. This includes ensuring that communication is the cornerstone of success
- The ideal candidate has 3 – 5 years of successful business development experience and comprehends sales strategies with experience as an administrator. This combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge of the local business market indicates you are positioned for success
- IT sales experience an asset
Why SysGen Solutions Group:
- You are eager to apply your skills in an energetic environment
- You are a professional that appreciates his or her autonomy
- You welcome a management group that is in place to support individualized ambition
- You excel at working in a team environment of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Your career objectives are always in sight and in your own control
SysGen Solutions Group offers unique opportunities to develop your technology potential. Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, technology training, and premium benefit plans, including our exclusive double dip vacation program. SysGen is an equal opportunity company.