We’re looking for a Business Development Manager in Calgary
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vancouver, we’re positioned strategically to provide IT solutions to Western Canada and beyond.
We’re committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Defined by our personal and focused approach to client services, SysGen understands the vital role technology plays in your business, and we’re dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance.
SysGen is looking for an energetic and passionate Business Development Manager to become part of our team.
- Identifies business development opportunities by cold calling and other prospect methods
- Successfully develops and maintains client relationships, negotiates and closes contracts
- Leverages technology to assist with business strategies and action plans using business protocol
- Communicates the value proposition to clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Discerns and comprehends clients’ business drivers and budget plans
- Facilitates consultation to engage technical resources in completing work according to best practices
Qualifications & Experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of the local business market
- Goal-driven individual with a proven sales track record
- An understanding of sales strategies with experience as an administrator
- 3 – 5 years of successful business development experience
- IT sales experience an asset
Why SysGen Solutions Group
Employment with SysGen will appeal to the professional that appreciates autonomy. Employees are considered dynamic entrepreneurs, provided with opportunities to develop technical skills while playing an elevated role in account management and business development. Flexibility and work/life balance is greatly valued at SysGen, and personal career objectives are always in sight and in your own control.
- A PREMIUM HEALTH AND WELLNESS BENEFITS PLAN
- PROGRESSIVE COMPENSATION PROGRAMS
- COVERAGE OF PARKING EXPENSES
- TECHNOLOGY TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- EXCLUSIVE “DOUBLE-DIP VACATION” PROGRAM