We’re looking for an Administration-Procurement Support in Calgary.
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer, we are positioned to strategically service Western Canada. SysGen is committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Defined by our personal and focused approach to client services, SysGen understands the vital role technology plays in our client’s business and we are dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance.
We are looking for an energetic individual who has a strong understanding and passion for administration and procurement. The candidate will be a valuable member of the SysGen administration team. In addition, this role will be interactive with our procurement team in providing support and back up for procurement resources.
In addition to being named a PROFIT 500 company, SysGen is also ranked as one of Alberta’s Top 70 Employers, a top IT solution provider nationally, and one of the leading IT providers in North America.
Support and back up to the administration team, including:
We are looking for people with 2- 5 years’ hands-on experience with any of the following:
- General administrative duties associated with the SysGen internal operations including remote branch operations
- Performing designated tasks associated with corporate functions including but not limited to AP & AR, Office Supplies, Business Cards, Event Planning
- Billing responsibilities through internal systems
Support and back up to procurement, including:
- Assisting with sales support including procurement quotations for internal and external clients
- Vendor management including onboarding of new technologies to support SysGen’s business development delivery
- Effective communications internally and externally ensuring ultimate client satisfaction
- Negotiate pricing and develop positive vendor relationships in support of SysGen’s business
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders of technical services and sales groups, always recommending appropriate revisions and modifications to the procurement process
- Manage and process vendor rebates through their internal portal system – i.e. HP Blue Carpet
- Administrative tasks associated to service billing, sales support, and corporate administration functionality
Preference will be given to candidates that have the following experience:
- Solid background in financial concepts including pricing and margin attainment
- Ability to articulate and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to motivate in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Superior communications skills including; listening, speaking, writing and editing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
- Excellent organizational and project time line skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi task
- QuickBooks experience