We’re looking for an Accounting Administrator in Calgary
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vancouver, we are positioned strategically to provide IT solutions to Western Canada and beyond.
We’re committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Defined by our personal and focused approach to client services, SysGen understands the vital role technology plays in your business, and we’re dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance.
- Responsible for all aspects of full cycle accounting including month end supported by Quick Books
- Monthly preparation of client invoicing (coordination with Project and Business Development Managers)
- Maintenance of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Administration of payroll
- Bank and Visa reconciliation
- Strong knowledge of forecasting and budgeting is required
- Cash flow management
- Preparation of GST remittances
- Preparation of year-end package
Qualifications & Experience
You would build on an already successful track record of accomplishment and further your professional development with the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Thrive on challenges
- Recognizes responsibilities and deliverables
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service
- Must be proficient with using QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Accounting degree/partial designation
While responsible for all accounting functions, this position works closely with administration as a team player to achieve and enhance the backend business. This position is best suited to individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work and have a passion for excellence.
Why SysGen Solutions Group
Employment with SysGen will appeal to the professional that appreciates autonomy. Employees are considered dynamic entrepreneurs, provided with opportunities to develop technical skills while playing an elevated role in account management and business development. Flexibility and work/life balance is greatly valued at SysGen, and personal career objectives are always in sight and in your own control.
- A PREMIUM HEALTH AND WELLNESS BENEFITS PLAN
- PROGRESSIVE COMPENSATION PROGRAMS
- COVERAGE OF PARKING EXPENSES
- TECHNOLOGY TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- EXCLUSIVE “DOUBLE-DIP VACATION” PROGRAM