We’re looking for an Account Executive in Calgary
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization. With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Vancouver, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada and beyond. We are committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Defined by our personal and focused approach to client services, SysGen understands the vital role technology plays in our client’s business, and we are dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance.
As an Account Executive, you will be the consultative element of our sales team. Your focus will be on helping clients improve their businesses with technology solutions to align their technology needs with their own business objectives. You will develop and grow sales by building long-term relationships and trust with some of Calgary’s most prominent companies.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience with desktop, network, and server-based environments.
Specific in-depth experience with:
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction for our clients
- Coordinate the delivery of the Monthly, Quarterly or Semi-Annual Business Reviews specifically for SysGen Managed Services clients
- Contact and elicit feedback from SysGen’s Time and Materials clients and act as a liaison between our clients and the SysGen community
- Responsible for understanding the client’s organization & structure, know the client’s product/services mix and stay aware of client news and changes
- Assist clients while collaborating with designated Business Development Managers to maintain client IT budgets direction, identifying trending and budget considerations
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and Service & Solutions Executive on new solutions
- Deliver feedback to all service teams
- Build strong positive relationships both with clients and SysGen internal operations
- Identify unique training or knowledge needs to support and service clients
- Build the SysGen corporate image by collaborating with customers and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
- Maintain quality service by influencing corporate standards and enforcing SysGen standards
- Maintain open and honest communication
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to use positive language and leverage successful communication strategies
- Demonstrate superior time management skills
- Ability to “read” clients emotions, body language and interoperate a realistic sense of satisfaction from our clients
- Confidence in presentation
Why SysGen Solutions Group
Employment with SysGen will appeal to the professional that appreciates autonomy. Employees are considered dynamic entrepreneurs, provided with opportunities to develop technical skills while playing an elevated role in account management and business development. Flexibility and work/life balance is greatly valued at SysGen, and personal career objectives are always in sight and in your own control.
- A PREMIUM HEALTH AND WELLNESS BENEFITS PLAN
- PROGRESSIVE COMPENSATION PROGRAMS
- COVERAGE OF PARKING EXPENSES
- TECHNOLOGY TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- EXCLUSIVE “DOUBLE-DIP VACATION” PROGRAM