We’re looking for an Account Executive/Business Development Representative (Edmonton).
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization currently recruiting for an Account Executive/Business Development Representative (Edmonton). With regional offices located in Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer, we are positioned strategically to service Western Canada and beyond. We are committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Defined by our personal and focused approach to client services, SysGen understands the vital role technology plays in our client’s business, and we are dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance.
Qualifications and Experience
This is a hybrid sales role with both inside (prospecting) and outside (account management) responsibilities.
Responsibilities – Business Development Representative
- Responsible for prospecting new business opportunities in Edmonton
- Prospect through cold calling, email campaigns, and social media (Linkedin)
- Set appointments for a Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Overcome prospect’s objections to an introductory meeting
- Proactively follow up with potential clients after SysGen marketing events
- Run campaigns with vendor partners and ensure timely follow up of leads generated
- Utilizing SysGen productivity software, provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that track progress to plan
- Ability to obtain leads through the internet or other lists generating opportunities
Responsibilities – Account Executive
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction for our clients
- Coordinate the delivery of the monthly, quarterly or semi-annual business reviews specifically for SysGen Managed Services clients
- Contact and elicit feedback from SysGen’s time and materials clients and act as a liaison between our clients and the SysGen community
- Responsible for understanding the client’s organization and structure, know the client’s product/services mix and stay aware of client news and changes
- Deliver feedback to all service teams
- Build strong positive relationships, both with clients and SysGen internal operations
- Identify unique training or knowledge needs to support and service clients
- Build the SysGen corporate image by collaborating with customers and employees, enforcing ethical business practices
- Maintain quality service by influencing corporate standards and enforcing SysGen standards
- Exceptional communication skills
- Cold calling abilities
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to use positive language and leverage successful communication strategies
- Demonstrate superior time management skills
- Ability to “read” clients’ emotions, body language and interpret a real sense of satisfaction from our clients
- Confident presentation skills
SysGen Solutions Group is prepared to offer unique opportunities to develop your technology potential as an Account Executive/Business Development Representative (Edmonton). Our employees participate in progressive compensation programs, technology training and premium benefit plans, including our exclusive Double Dip vacation program. SysGen is an equal opportunity employer.